Special Circumstances for Undergraduates

Special Registration

Undergraduate Special Registration Statuses

You are required to notify the Financial Aid Office if you receive approval from the Registrar's Office for special registration status. If your status is either Graduation Quarter or PSO (Permit to Attend for Services Only), you are not eligible for financial aid for the quarter. If you are granted 13th Quarter status, you must register for at least eight course units to receive financial aid.

If you are considering taking a reduced course load (8, 9, 10 or 11 units) due to medical or disability status, please contact our office to discuss how this may affect your financial aid eligibility.

Graduate Special Registration Statuses

If you are enrolled in Terminal Graduate Registration (TGR) status, you are considered to be a full-time student and are eligible for financial aid. You must register for the TGR course code in AXESS. Honors Co-Op students are eligible for aid if they register for at least six units per quarter.

Updated on August 13, 2021 3:50 PM