Applying for Aid
Restrictive Early Action—International Students
Application Requirements 2024–2025
|CSS Profile/IDOC Available||October 1|
|Priority Filing Date||November 15|
|Financial Aid Notification||Mid-December|
- CSS Profile
- Apply online using school code 4704.
- If your parents are divorced, separated, or were never married, each parent will need to provide CSS Profile information separately, using individual login credentials. We recommend that the student and the custodial parent complete the CSS Profile first.
- If you do not have contact with your noncustodial parent, you may complete a Noncustodial Parent Waiver Request form. Supporting documentation is required. Submit your signed form and supporting documentation directly to the Financial Aid Office using our secure Document Upload process.
- International Student Supplement
- Submit the completed, signed form directly to the Financial Aid Office using our secure Document Upload process.
- Canadian Citizens only: IDOC (Institutional Documentation Service)
- Once you have submitted your CSS Profile, you will receive an email message from CSS with instructions for completing the IDOC process.
- Submit signed copies of 2022 Canadian tax statements using the IDOC process.
- Canadian applicants do not need to complete the International Student Supplement.
International students who are applying for aid must indicate this intention on the admission application.Updated on September 26, 2023 10:19 AM