Applying for Aid
Regular Decision—International Students
Application Requirements 2023–2024
|CSS Profile/IDOC Available||October 1|
|Priority Filing Date||February 15|
- CSS Profile
- Apply online using school code 4704.
- If your parents are divorced, separated, or were never married, each parent will need to provide CSS Profile information separately, using individual login credentials. We recommend that the student and the custodial parent complete the CSS Profile first.
- If you do not have contact with your noncustodial parent, you may complete a Noncustodial Parent Waiver Request form. Supporting documentation is required. Submit your signed form and supporting documentation directly to the Financial Aid Office using our secure Document Upload process.
- If you are an international student who cannot afford the CSS Profile fee, or if you live in a country from which the College Board cannot process payments, you may submit an International Student Application for Financial Assistance using our secure Document Upload process. Please do NOT submit the paper application if you can file the CSS Profile.
- International Student Supplement
- Submit the completed, signed form directly to the Financial Aid Office using our secure Document Upload process.
- Canadian Citizens only: IDOC (Institutional Documentation Service)
- Once you have submitted your CSS Profile, you will receive an email message from CSS with instructions for completing the IDOC process.
- Submit signed copies of 2021 Canadian tax statements using the IDOC process.
- Canadian applicants do not need to complete the International Student Supplement.
International students who are applying for aid must indicate this intention on the admission application.Updated on March 3, 2023 9:48 AM
Connect with us