Applying for Aid
Continuing Students—U.S. Citizen/Eligible Noncitizens
Application Requirements 2021–2022
FAFSA and CSS Profile Available
Priority Filing Date
- CSS Profile
- Apply online using school code 4704
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Apply online using school code 001305
- Parent 2019 W-2 Forms
- Submit copies of all 2019 parent W-2 forms using our secure Document Upload.
- If parents did not receive W-2 forms, submit a signed copy of the complete parent 2019 federal tax return, including all schedules.
- Academic Plan
All items are required for institutional scholarship consideration. The FAFSA is required for all federal aid programs and some state grant programs. Tax documents are required for consideration for institutional, federal and state aid.Updated on October 8, 2020 9:39 AM