Applying for Aid
Continuing Students—U.S. Citizen/Eligible Noncitizens
Application Requirements 2024–2025
|Application||Available||Priority Filing Date|
|CSS Profile/IDOC||October 1||April 30|
Applicants who complete the Profile and IDOC requirements by April 30 can expect to receive a financial aid notification in August.
- CSS Profile
- Apply online using school code 4704.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Apply online using school code 001305
- Parent 2022 W-2 Forms
- Submit copies of all 2022 parent W-2 forms using our secure Document Upload.
- If parents did not receive W-2 forms, submit a signed copy of the complete parent 2022 federal tax return, including all schedules.
- Academic Plan
CSS Profile, FAFSA, and tax documents (IDOC) are all required for need-based institutional scholarship consideration. If you only want to apply for federal and state financial aid programs, the CSS Profile is not required.Updated on September 26, 2023 9:44 AM