Applying for Aid
Application Requirements 2023–2024
|CSS Profile Available||October 1|
|Priority Filing Date||April 30|
|Award Notification||June 15|
- CSS Profile (College Scholarship Service)
- Apply online using school code 4704
- Student Federal Tax Return and W-2 Forms for Tax Year 2022
- Submit a signed copy of your 2022 U.S. federal tax return, along with all 2022 W-2 earnings statements, using our secure Document Upload process.
- Academic Plan
- Required if you are requesting scholarship consideration for enrollment beyond the
standard four years (twelve quarters) of undergraduate enrollment.
- Download the fillable PDF from the Forms webpage. Once you have completed, printed, and signed the form, scan it and submit via Document Upload.
All documents are required for institutional scholarship consideration.Updated on March 3, 2023 9:47 AM
Connect with us