Statement of Policies
As a recipient of financial aid funds, you are required to immediately notify the Financial Aid Office if:
- The number of family members living in your parents' household decreases from the number you reported on your aid application;
- The number of family members attending college at least half-time decreases from the number you reported on your aid application;
- Your award letter indicates that your parents' estimated income was used to determine the amount of your award, and their actual income is greater than the estimate by $3,500 or more;
- You receive any outside award funds not already noted on your award letter, as we will adjust your award to reflect these additional resources;
- Your enrollment for any term drops below full-time (twelve units minimum).
Any of these changes may affect your eligibility for financial aid funds, including funds that you have already received and spent. You may be required to immediately repay these funds if you are no longer eligible for them. Your ability to register for courses may be blocked until you have repaid these funds.Updated on June 16, 2014 9:28 AM