Applying for Aid
Continuing Students—U.S. Citizen/Eligible Noncitizens
Application Requirements 2017–2018
FAFSA and CSS Profile Available
Priority Filing Date
|Award Notification||August 1|
- CSS Profile (College Scholarship Service)
- Apply online using school code 4704
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Apply online using school code 001305
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- This process transfers tax information directly to the FAFSA application.
- If you choose not to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, we may request from you an IRS tax transcript in order to complete your application.
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS ONLY
- 2015 parent federal income tax returns, schedules and W-2 forms
- Submit via one of the following options:
- Upload the completed PDF using our secure Document Upload.
- Fax to (650) 725-0540
- Mail to Financial Aid Office, Montag Hall, 355 Galvez Street, Stanford, CA 94305-6106
All are required for institutional scholarship consideration. The FAFSA is required for all federal aid programs and some state grant programs. Tax documents are required for consideration for institutional, federal and state aid.Updated on February 9, 2017 1:49 PM