Applying for Aid

Notes for Prospective Students

  • Once you have filed the PROFILE, the College Board will contact you about submitting required documents through the IDOC Service beginning in late January and continuing on a rolling basis.
  • If you report on the PROFILE that your biological or adoptive parents are separated or divorced, the College Board will direct you to have your noncustodial parent complete the Noncustodial PROFILE form online.
  • California residents who apply for a Cal Grant but are denied should submit the letter of rejection from the California Student Aid Commission to the FAO; in some cases, the FAO can appeal the decision.
Updated on August 7, 2014 12:55 PM