Funding Options

Outside Funding

Some graduate students qualify for outside funding from national organizations, local civic groups and foundations of many types.

Outside Fellowships/Scholarships

The Financial Aid Office will assist with processing the funding you bring from outside sources.

If you have obtained outside funding, you should instruct the funding agency to make checks payable to Stanford University and mail them to:

Financial Aid Office
Montag Hall
355 Galvez Street
Stanford, CA 94305-6106

Billing Needs

If your funding agency requires billing from Stanford, you should ask them to complete a Third Party Contract Application and mail or fax it to the Student Financial Services office. See the Third Party Sponsor page for information about the application and payment processes for third party sponsors.

Updated on August 7, 2014 12:55 PM