Funding Options

Emergency Funding

The Financial Aid Office has limited funds available to help graduate students dealing with difficult financial situations.

Notice: Applications for the 2014-15 academic year are no longer being accepted.

Graduate Student Aid Fund

The Graduate Student Aid Fund has been established to assist a limited number of graduate students with University fees such as the Campus Health Service Fee and Cardinal Care Insurance when those fees cause a significant hardship.  Students who demonstrate need will be eligible for small amounts to cover specific charges.  For more detailed information and application procedures please refer to the Graduate Student Aid Fund instructions and application form.

Emergency Grant-In-Aid Funds

Emergency Grant-in-Aid Funds assist graduate students who experience a financial emergency or unanticipated expenses (e.g., medical or dental) causing financial hardship. This program is designed to assist those who cannot reasonably resolve their financial difficulty through fellowships or loans.  For more detailed information and application procedures please refer to the Emergency Grant-In-Aid instructions and application form.

Graduate Housing Loan

New for the 2016-17 academic year: Graduate and professional students may apply for loan funds from the University to help with move-in costs for off-campus housing, such as first and last month's rent and security deposit. Details on eligibility, loan terms, and application process are available at Graduate Housing Loan.

Updated on April 27, 2016 10:12 AM